Greed, irresponsible use of resources and mass consumption has brought us to a place where we can no longer rely on somebody else to act. Climate crisis is real. Keep in mind that you are buying a wearable idea, not just a sweater.
- Raglan sleeve
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER
XS – XXL
The clothes comply with the textile industry standards and requirements. Washing instructions are written on the label of each garment. Please follow them to ensure that CRTQL garments last as long as possible.
In order to remain environmentally friendly, we recommend you wash your clothes at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees and that you do not use a dryer.